"Au paradis des 4 saisons "
The internet links are only active in the French version
What to do around the cottage / in the surroundings
During your stay you can enjoy many pleasant and quiet walks on quiet countryside roads and footpaths.
There are many footpaths around the cottage providing delightful easy walks for all the family. You can also reach the nearby market town of Nort/Erdre by the canal towpath.
Click here for a list of footpaths: ->http://www.cceg.fr/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=445
Cycling : Feel free to discover the canal and the surrounding countryside on bikes (free bike hire with your booking).
Boating and rowing: Considered as the most beautiful river in France
by François 1st, the Erdre river is characterised by its swamplands, peat bogs, attractive riverside and exceptionally rich biodiversity.
Along with the current: Rivers (the Erdre, the Loire) and waterways (the Nantes to Brest canal) are a great way to discover the region (boat hire in Nort sur Edre or Sucé sur Erdre).
And a lot more activities:
-Riding school, contact : 04.40.57.99.98
-Motorbiking club in Héric : www.ttevolution.com
-La Bodega " Dine and enjoy an equestrian show " contact : 02.40.57.62.00 ou http://www.aitawak.com
- Castle of the Dukes of Brittany
- Jules Verne museum
- Ice skating, bowling, swimming pool, golf at the Small Port in Nantes www.nge-nantes.fr
- Circuit Solokart in Plessé www.solokart.com
- Acrocime (way in the tree) in Treillières acrocime.treillieres.free.fr
- zoos Planète sauvage www.planetesauvage.com - Boissière du Doré www.zoo-boissiere.com
- Océarium Croisic www.ocearium-croisic.fr
- Enigmapark in Janzé www.enigmaparc.com
- Paint-balling in Treillières www.paintball-mania.fr